Want to get even more freebies?
Sign up for our system that uses freebie sites to make money from home. People like you who have proven these method work. Plus, learn ways to make some serious extra money using these same methods that you use to get these free iPods.
Some basic requirements
- Most sites require you to be a U.S. resident - some are open to Canadians and the U.K.
- You may need to be 18 or older
- You probably need a credit card. Some offers allow you to use checking account, instead.
To receive your iPod or other free gift:
- Click the given link HERE and sign up. Remember to use valid information! Use one of the links on the left side of the page if signing up for one of the other sites.
- Once signed up, you should receive a verification email. If you did not receive an email, go to the My Account page and click the link to send the verification email - you may also change your email address on that page, and then send the activation link to that address. (Note: There have been problems reported using Hotmail addresses)
- Sign up with one of their partners and complete an offer. Skip down to see instructions on
the different options for completing offers. (It can take up to a few days for the offer completion to appear on your account)
- Refer some friends and have them complete 1 offer each. The number of referrals required varies between sites. A Free xBox One requires 10, a Free PS4 needs 8, and a Free iPad Mini only needs 6.
- Wait for your free iPod or other free gift to ship!
When signing up and completing offers, make sure you aren't blocking cookies. Cookies are the way free gift sites track offer completions.
Note: Offers generally require a Credit Card to complete.
- There are too many offers to list. Generally speaking, you will find: diet supplements, shopping offers (eg. for printer ink), credit card applications and services such as Blockbuster Online.
- Choose the one you are most interested in! Remember: choosing an advertiser based on how easy it is to cancel them is bad for the freebie site, since they profit when they provide their advertisers with valid leads.
The following activities are against the Terms of Service and WILL result in a hold being placed on your account:
- Mass-posting your link - this means posting it anywhere where it is unwelcome, including chatrooms and forums.
- Encouraging others to cancel offers after signing up - via a website or in any other medium.
- Walking referred people through the signup process.
- Having more than one account with the same information (email, home address, etc).
- Buying, selling, trading, or giving away accounts, regardless of said account's status.
Please complete your requirements in a legitimate manner in order to ensure that this program continues.
Need cash instead? Learn How to work online from home with Easy Payday Revolution.
free ipod touch
get a free ipod
free ipod nano
get a free ipod touch
how to get a free ipod
how to get a free ipod touch